Spring Summit 2024
Cavendish Conference Centre, London & Online
10:00am – 4.30pm GMT+1, followed by Drinks Social
Join us at the Workplace Trends Spring Summit 2024
This is a workplace event with a difference. It bridges the gap between a full academic research conference and our Workplace Trends October conference, featuring the best of recent applied research and data-driven case studies into work and the workplace.
Aside from a small number of invited speakers, the presentations are selected for their robustness and relevance from a call for abstracts, and so attendees will have access to some of the most up-to-the minute research and thinking into work and the workplace.
Who’ll be there:
Our events attract senior level workplace professionals and decision makers including workplace consultants, occupiers and facility managers, designers, specifiers, change managers, and architects. See who’s already registered.
Benefits of attending:
- Be up to date with the very latest thinking on workplace design and management for improved productivity and wellbeing.
- Meet our speakers and industry leaders in a relaxed and informal environment.
- Visit our exhibitor stands during conference breaks.
- Stay for drinks at the close of the day where the conversation continues.
Your registration fee includes:
- Day ticket to the conference
- Access to a live list of your fellow delegates
- Video recordings and PDFs of presentations filmed on the day
- Catering on the day, including our post conference drinks social (in-person delegates only!)
- Certificates of Attendance for CPD
Virtual Attendance: It’s great to be there on the day, but if it’s a trip you just can’t manage, you can attend virtually through our live stream. You’ll be able to see presenters and their slides clearly on your screen. You’ll also be able to take part and comment in the feed, plus pose questions to the speakers. And if the event time doesn’t work for you, watch the recording afterwards.
Virtual ticket holders can upgrade at any time, subject to availability, to an in-person ticket. Email us for instructions on how to do this.
Workplace Trends is proud to support One Tree Planted. We help them plant a tree for every delegate booking.