- Payment is due in full at the time of registration and includes lunches, refreshments and detailed conference materials.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy
- Customers may substitute delegates at any time by providing advance notice to us by emailing us with details.
- For any cancellations received in writing not less than eight days prior to an event, you will receive a 100% credit to be used at another of our events which must occur within one year from the date of the credit. No credit will be issued for any cancellations occurring within seven days (inclusive) of the event.
- Should we cancel an event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another event to be mutually agreed with us, which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation.
- In the event that we postpone an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another of our events to be mutually agreed, which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
- Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for cancellations. No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- Workplace Trends is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, venue change, or cancellation/postponement of an event. Workplace Trends shall assume no liability whatsoever if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: terrorism, war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Workplace Trends reserve the right to alter the published location/venue of an event and in such instances will inform delegates of the change in good time.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Workplace Trends reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as is possible.
- We reserve the right to photograph any person attending our events and use the said images in print, our website and social media channels. Requests for removal of images may be made to us and we will endeavour if necessary to remove them from media where possible.