Based in the UK, Workplace Trends, along with our international partners, runs ground-breaking events for workplace professionals who want to be at the forefront of work and workplace new thinking. We examine up-coming trends and best practice which enable people and their places of work to be happy, healthy and productive.
Our attendees are typically a mix of around 200 workplace consultants, designers, occupiers and managers, architects and suppliers. They tend to be knowledgeable, can be challenging, but are very friendly!
Join our LinkedIn Workplace Trends Group as a first step. Or sign up to our mailing list and receive the latest news, updates, best prices on events and a regular email with a recording of a past conference session.
Why Workplace Trends?
- Hear from the experts on upcoming trends in the workplace
- Learn and apply independent research findings
- Enjoy relevant case study projects
- Quality, pitch-free presentations
- Mingle with and get to know some of the most established professionals in the workplace community
- Meet new and rising workplace stars
- Receive video recordings and digital handouts distributed after the event
- Grow your network