Based in the UK, Workplace Trends, along with our international partners, we run ground-breaking events for workplace professionals who want to be at the forefront of work and workplace new thinking. We examine up-coming trends and best practice which enable people and their places of work to be happy, healthy and productive.
Delegates typically include a mix of around 200 workplace consultants, occupiers and managers, designers, architects and suppliers. We find around a third of delegates are very regular attendees, another third attend every so often, and the final third are newcomers who we hope will decide to stay with us. Our delegates tend to be knowledgeable, can be challenging, but are very friendly!
Why Workplace Trends?
- Hear from the experts on upcoming trends in the workplace
- Learn and apply independent research findings
- Enjoy relevant case study projects
- Quality, pitch-free presentations
- Mingle with and get to know some of the most established professionals in the workplace community
- Meet new and rising workplace stars
- Video recordings and digital handouts distributed after the event
- Emphasis on growing delegates’ networks and social time