The Design & Management of Learning Environments
Thursday 16 May 2019, 09:30 – 17:30, + Drinks Social
The British Library, London NW1 2DB
Our Learning Environments Conference returns in 2019!
Watch this space for updates and news on a fantastic 2019 event, covering up-coming trends and best practice for education environments.
Provisionally, sessions this year cover:
- Social Learning
- Exemplar case studies
- The future of performance spaces in learning environments
- Impacting learning outcomes through space design – methods for now and the future
- Harnessing unused resources for improved learning environments
New space models for steam (science, technology, engineering, arts, maths).
Developing the client brief within new procurement/delivery models
Our speakers include:
- Stan Stanier and Jim Wilson, University of Brighton
- Wendy Sammels, We Think Forward
- Lauren Bell, Herman Miller
- Gitte Andersen, SIGNAL Group
- Ian Stickland, Charcoalblue
- + More to follow!
Registration is open now with limited early bird rates available from £145 + VAT with special rates for two delegates and Education Establishments. When these are gone, standard rates (around £225 + VAT) will apply.
As with all our events, everyone is welcomed to an informal drinks social immediately after the conference close. Here the discussion continues, and you can catch up with old friends and make new connections.
As an optional extra you can now join speakers and supporters of the conference at an informal buffet dinner from 7pm on the day of the conference. Early bird tickets for the dinner are now on sale at £65 + VAT.