We’re often approached by companies and individuals wishing to speak at our events. Our speaking slots are filled by a mix of invitation, Google searches, and direct approach from speakers and we’re always interested to hear from potential presenters. Please note the following guidelines:
Speakers should be:
– Recognised experts in their field &/or occupier/client-side professionals, and
– Experienced presenters and good communicators – ideally TED or TEDx level, and
– Active on social media with a reasonably-sized following – Twitter and LinkedIn.
– We love it if our speakers have already been to one or more of our events. That way they know our audience – who are VERY well informed, friendly, but also challenging.
Subject matter should be:
– Pitch-free, and
– Original theory, backed up by research, or
– Results of recent research, or
– Relevant case studies
Subject matter should be pitched at level suitable for our audience, who are a well-informed mix of workplace occupiers and managers, consultants, designers, architects, and suppliers. The typical age range is 35-55 and so they are all experienced professionals.
If you would like to apply to present, drop a line to email@example.com.