We are often approached by companies and individuals wishing to speak at our events. Most of our speaking slots are filled by invitation, but we are always interested to hear from potential presenters. Please note the following guidelines however:
Speakers should be:
– Recognised experts in their field &/or occupier/client-side professionals, and
– Experienced presenters and good communicators – ideally TED or TEDx level, and
– Active on social media with a reasonably-sized following
Subject matter should be:
– Pitch-free, and
– Original theory, backed up by research, or
– Results of recent research, or
– Relevant case studies
– We do not accept payment in return for speaking slots
– Equally we do not have large budgets to pay speakers, but we do expect to at least cover expenses.
If you would like to submit an application to speak, please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.