We’re often approached by companies and individuals who’d like to speak at our events. Our presentation slots are filled by a mix of invitation, Google searches, and direct approach from speakers and we’re always interested to hear from potential presenters. Please note the following guidelines:
Speakers should be:
– Recognised experts in their field &/or occupier/client-side professionals, and
– Experienced presenters and good communicators – ideally TED or TEDx level, and
– Active on social media with a reasonably-sized following – Twitter and LinkedIn.
– Familiar with our audience. We love it if our speakers have already been to one or more of our events. That way they know our audience – who are VERY well informed, friendly, but also challenging.
Subject matter should be:
– Pitch-free, and
– Original theory, backed up by research, or
– Results of recent research, or
– Relevant case studies
– We do not accept payment in return for speaking slots. Period. Sponsoring does not mean you can speak.
– Equally we do not generally have large budgets to pay speakers, but we do expect to at least cover expenses and we like to think we’re quite nice people to deal with!
So if you have an idea for a presentation at any time, please drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.